Types of Social Networking
The great thing about this is that it has also changed the way people make money online. You can target specific customers and people that you want to find. You can find certain people, develop a relationship, and then introduce them to what you have to offer.
If you've never looked into social networking for your blog, you should really consider it. If you don't know where to start, here is a list of social networking sites.
1. MySpace - This is where the majority of people go. Having a MySpace account is an essential for many people. There are so many people addicted to this service that they spend more time on here, than anywhere else.
2. Face book - Face book is another one that is very similar to Myspace. It has been gaining steam and is now the social networking site of choice by many people.
3. YouTube - This social networking site allows you to upload videos to your "channel". This will enable you to demonstrate products or services in a way that you never could before.
4. LinkedIN - This site allows you to network with other professionals in your industry. You can get to know other people in your field.
5. Twitter - This site allows you to see what your friends are doing at all times. When they make an entry (called a Tweet) it shows up on your feed. It's a great way to stay in touch.
6. Classmates - This social networking site is designed to keep in touch with old schoolmates. It is kind of limited by the amount of people you went to school with though.
7. Xanga - This is a community where you can start your own blog, share photos, videos, and more.
8. Squidoo - This is a really popular site that allows you to make a page (called a lens) about any topic imaginable.
9. MSN Groups - This division of MSN is a community that allows you to network with other people.
10. AOL Hometown - This is basically the same thing as MSN Groups except it's made by AOL.
Social networking sites are a great way to promote your blog. You can increase traffic and revenue as a whole without spending any money.
Get involved with social networking and you'll be glad you did. Start with this list of social networking sites and go from there. Blogging is a great way to stay involved with something you enjoy and make extra money. To find out more go to Making Money http://qtnglobalservices.com